DeCaServe – DYNAMIC CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES
Professional Business Troubleshooting
Optimising Company Effectiveness
Improving Staff Morale
Developing Smart Processes
IN YOUR ORGANISATION, CAN YOU …
– compel people to come to work on time?
– compel people to come to work when feeling unwell?
– compel people to come to work?
– compel people to work extra hours at little or no notice?
– compel people to do a high quality job?
– compel people to do a basic job?
– compel people to work safely?
– compel people to offer or seek help when needed?
– compel people to have ideas for improving the company?
– compel people to be friendly and helpful to customers?
– compel people to speak highly of the their company?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, I’D LIKE TO HELP
DeCaServe CAN HELP YOU, YOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR ORGANISATION BY:
Reviewing your critical customer-facing processes through the eyes of your customers and staff
Measuring your organisation’s effectiveness against your stated purpose, aim or vision
Re-aligning your key processes and procedures to optimise the all-important customer experience
Re-energising and harnessing the vital contribution of those who work in your organisation
WE’VE HELPED A WIDE RANGE OF ORGANISATIONS IMPROVE THEMSELVES. HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THEM:
Interim Parking Finance Manager, Local Authority – no. 1 case scenario
Engaged staff through team building and successfully re-engineered critical customer-facing processes and improved customer handling/enhanced cash flow, enabling timely hand-off to a team restructure and re-location.
Interim Manager and Consultant, Local Authority – no. 2 case scenario
Streamlining/modernising customer processes and optimising revenue streams (£1.5M plus) whilst reducing costs and lowering head count.
Customer Services Manager, Local Authority – no. 3 case scenario
Brought in to set up civil parking enforcement under local authority administration, involved in successful tender award of enforcement/IT contract worth £9M over the 6 year period. Achieved and maintained renowned top quartile collection rate with lower quartile appeal rate in sector utilising smart working practices.